Cleanliness and High Reliability
Stay ahead of the updated J-STD-001, Rev G., Amendment 1 cleanliness standard. Determine the cleanliness of a PCB through electrochemical measurements of residue for corrosivity.
How do you ensure that an assembly is clean?Learn more
Incoming Quality Control
Predict the printability and consistency of incoming solder pastes to prevent printing and reflow failures.
How do you ensure that solder paste is fit for use?Learn More
Materials Root Cause Analysis
Determine the root cause of unknown residues on your assemblies.
How can you diagnose materials related problems?Learn More
What is the Vision MARK-1?
Take a first look at our hand-held diagnostic tool that will be the complete solution for controlling materials in your facility.
Come and see us at:
Lab Vs. In Situ
Insituware measures materials "in situ" (i.e. while in use)
See below some of the differences between lab and in situ measurements
- Accurate: Gold standard measurements
- Expensive: Required trained lab technicians and costly equipment
- Slow: Must ship the materials to the facility
In situ measurements
- Serves Utility: Enables users to make decisions quickly and inexpensively
- Inexpensive: Highly integrated sensors can be deployed at scale due to low cost
- Quick: Automated interpretation
Learn more about how to control your materials with InsituwareSchedule a free process consultation